Tuesday, November 12, 2013

California: 2013 Guide to Free Continuing Legal Education (#MCLE) in #California

I'm proud to announce the Guide to Free CLE for California featuring "more than 10" hours of free recorded, on-demand CLE and listing for live events.
The selection provided is only a fraction of what is available; if you have a particular topic on which you'd like a free CLE, contact me and I'll look around. If you see any errors in the Guide, or have suggestions for improvements, contact me ASAP!

This Guide is third in a growing series that includes:


Similar pages for other states are now in process. If *you* have a preference as for which states get their pages first, so you can start earning free on-demand CLE, comment below and I'll do what I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment