Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb 2-19/Web - Proposed Texas Disciplinary Rules Referendum Online CLE

Texas Rules Commentary has announced:
"UT Law Free Ethics CLE: Proposed Disciplinary Rules Referendum


Special One Hour Ethics Presentation
Proposed Disciplinary Rules Amendments:
Analysis, Selected Issues and Problems
Featuring: Amon Burton, Charles Herring, Jr., and Jim McCormack
Analysis and discussion of selected issues and problems with the proposed amendments to the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct being voted on by State Bar of Texas members.
To enroll go to www.utcle.org TX MCLE Credit Hours:  1.00 hrs/1.00 hrs ethics

This course will be available free through January 29, 2011 and again from February 2, 2011 through February 18, 2011.  Between January 30, 2011 and February 1, 2011 the cost will be $35.
For any questions please email BarRulesCommentary@gmail.com."
The only problem I see with this course is that when I go to www.utcle.org to test enrolling, I can't find the course. As directed, I'll email BarRulesCommentary@gmail.com to ask about that, and if I get a more effective link I'll rewrite this blogpost, but for now, if you want to earn this credit, I'd suggest inquiring on your own in case there's a delay in getting a response. Conceptually, this event sounds like a very good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment